Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daydreaming



Hello Folks! Titan here. My foster Mom told me it's about time I spoke for myself but after reading all the things she's already said, I don't know what else to say. I mean, she's already told you how wonderful I am. She's told you how good looking I am, how sweet I am, how obedient I am, how beautiful my eyes are, I mean, what else can I say! I'm cat safe, small dog safe, get along with other breeds of dogs, and I love children! I absolutely love it when the nine year old grandson comes to visit. He really likes me too. I had him in the floor the other day tickeling his neck and he was rolling and giggling and we had so much fun! My foster Mom thought it was cute too.
I love treats, don't mind getting my teeth brushed and I really, really like stuffies! I will obediently go in my crate when it's time although once I did try to hide behind Chad. I thought my foster Mom wouldn't see me if I made myself very small and ducked my head behind him but it didn't work. She saw me so I went inside like she asked me to.
Well, as you can see from the pictures above I'm dreaming of my forever home and waiting for the day to choose just the right family! Is it you? I'm waiting.
Love,
Titan

No comments:

Post a Comment